Pages

Friday, 4 May 2018

Nga RInga Awhina Makes Beeswax Wraps


How to Make Beeswax Wraps

Nga RInga Awhina documented the process of how they made beeswax wraps.



I like the beeswax wrap. Breeze

When we put the beeswax wraps into the hot beeswax it was fun. I loved making beeswax wraps. It was hard but we tired our hardest to do them. Gracie

We all like doing it and we repeated it again and again. Some of them had fun making the beeswax wraps. Attalia

I liked making them. Liam

I was fun making the beeswax wraps. I have two now and Kendra has one.  Estella

I liked the beeswax wraps. We drew on them. We made them after we designed our pictures. We wrap our sandwiches in them. Brody

I liked making the beeswax wrap. They smell like honey. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.