Pages

Wednesday, 23 May 2018

A Day Out in Kerikeri


Odd One Out Show

I liked catching the red ball. Liam

The show was funny. At first I was scared but then I got really brave and then I wasn't scared. Breeze

When we went to the Odd One Out show it was fun and funny. I caught one of the red balls. Gracie

When we were at the Odd One Out show some of us caught the balls and I got a blue one. Attalia

I liked watching the Odd One Out and it was fun. Cole

When we watched the show, it was funny and then one of the actors threw some of the balls up to the audience. One went behind one of the rows and I got it. Brody

Trampoline Park


I went onto the trampolines and I hopped on the black bits on the wall. It was fun. I went in those rolling things. Estella

We went the trampoline park and in their, there was big things, like blue mats and a horse ride on and heaps of trampolines. Ariya

We went to the trampoline park and it was fun. We jumped on the trampolines. Tiare

I liked playing on the trampolines. I liked playing in the ball. My mum rolled me. Liam 


When we jumped on the trampolines, it was fun. I was jumping high. Gracie

I liked going to the trampoline park and I did some flips. Cole

I went on the trampolines and I did a flip. Then I went on those balancing things and I went in the balls. My mum helped me and it was fun. Attalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.