Mangonui Heritage Trail Walk
We went down a steep hill. It was fun walking around Mangonui with the parents and all of the kids. It didn't take that long because wasn't very steep. Attalia
I liked the walk. I liked finding the houses. Liam
We went walking around Mangonui and then we walked up a track. Brody
When all of the kids at Mangonui School went down for a walk, it was very exhausting and we had a lot of fun. Every group walked around Mangonui. Gracie
I loved going for the walk. It was fun when I went with Attalia. Breeze
We saw my dad's boat and I saw my dad. He works at the wharf. Tiare
I liked going around Mangonui. We saw Cole's uncle. I saw a motor of a jet ski and they took the seat and cover off. Tyler.
I liked the photo of Tetahi, Soul-Jah and me. Liam


No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.