Pages

Thursday, 12 April 2018

Celebration Assembly Blog


Celebration Assembly - Term 1, 2018



We went to the stage area to have fun. By Ashton

Everybody was doing their best to be brave and they did it for celebration assembly. By Gracie

Some of us were shy. They did stand up straight. We practiced down at the pick up area to learn what we had to do for celebration assembly. We had fun. By Attalia

I was scared and then I hopped up and was brave. My sister was doing the fashion show and my brother did the national anthem. It was fun. By Breeze

I was feeling a little bit nervous in the morning but when I got up on stage I felt braver and braver and braver. Then I really liked it. By Tyler

We went to celebration assembly and we stood up on the stage. We shared our pepeha and it was fun. By Brody





3 comments:

  1. Comment received via email from Tyler's mum.

    You all did so well, I really enjoyed watching you up on Stage.
    It’s not easy to get up in front of so many people so you should be very proud of yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow guys! What amazing pieces of art. It was wonderful to see you all on stage, you all did a great job. Davinia :-)

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.