We went to sports and had fun. By Ashton
I liked chucking the beanbags. I liked chucking them so much that I wanted to do it again. By Tyler
It was fun doing sports with Ashleigh. We had to throw balls to each other. By Gracie
It was fun going with Ashleigh playing with the balls because we loved what we were playing. By Breeze
It was fun when we were bouncing the ball and when we were catching the ball. By Brody
We had fun throwing the balls. We were throwing the balls high. By Attalia
Me, Gracie and Ariya were chucking the ball and it was fun. I want to do it every single day. By Estella.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.