Pages

Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Sports Day and Speedboats Blog

Sports Day at Kaingaroa School


I loved playing at Kaingaroa School. It felt like I wanted to say there. By Breeze

When we went to Kaingaroa School, we did sports. We all tried our hardest to get all the games done quickly. By Gracie

We played lots at Kaingaroa School and it was fun. When we played on the playground. By Brody

I really liked Kaingaroa School. I liked all of those games and I wanted to play them all again. By Tyler

I liked Kaingaroa School and we went on the playground. It was fun. We had a very good time and we lots of other classes. By Estella


Race Boats Visit Mangonui School


I liked it when the race boats came to Mangonui School. By Cerys

I like the race boats because they have cool motors. By Ashton

We got some stickers and posters. The boats were big. There were two big boats. By Brody

The race boats were ginormous and I liked them because they were big and had ginormous motors. By Gracie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.