Pages

Monday, 20 August 2018

Seeing Bees


Beekeeper Visits Mangonui School

Today Attalia's dad, Iri, came to talk to us about bees.



My dad went down stairs to put the bees into the beehive so they wouldn't sting the kids at school. Then I went in my dads work truck. He brought the bees in a box to school. He also brought the smoker to school too. Attalia

Attalia's dad came to teach us about bees. There were thousands of bees. After we had finished, someone brought in the bee box to our classroom and we got to see the queen bee. Brody

We saw the queen bee. She had a red dot. Everybody looked at it. Liam

I liked seeing the bees because are so cool. Breeze

When we saw the queen bee she had a red dot on her head. Cerys

The queen looked like she had a red spot on her head. She was really cool. Everybody looked at her. Ariya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.