Nga Ringa makes cupcakes for the bake sale
We loved making cupcakes because it was fun. Estella
We made cupcakes and it was fun. Ashton
When I put the sugar in Ashton said, "Are you suppose to do that". Gracie
We loved making the cupcakes for the bake sale. We made $339.70. We want to go ice skating. Brody
I am cracking the eggs. Tiare
I stirred in the chocolate mixture. Then when I stirred in the chocolate mixture I let Cole have a turn. Tyler
We had fun making the cupcakes. Me and Tyler made the chocolate cupcakes because me and Tyler weren't allowed eggs. Cole
We made the cupcakes. It was fun when we delivered the cupcakes to the classrooms. Then we had our lunch and got our orders. Brody
I liked baking with Liam. I was fun with Liam. When he smiles, he is very cute. Breeze
Me and Attalia had fun baking the cupcakes and I hope that they tasted good. It was fun. Ariya
When we decorated the cupcakes we put on icing and sprinkles. It felt like I wanted to eat them right now. Gracie
I helped Ilisa wash and dry the dishes. The chocolate cupcakes were upstairs and I was the only who could go upstairs. I had lots of fun. Then I went back to class. Liam
When we made the cupcakes we shared the bowls. After the baking we had a taste of it to see if it was good. It was fun. Attalia











No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.