Pages

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Nga Ringa Camp - Fishing

10th March 2015

Fishing at Mangonui

I got two fish and my fishing rod got stuck. Leyowna

We all went fishing. It was fun. Chelsea caught lots of fish and then she put it in the bucket. We all looked.  Ocean

I am sitting under the chair. I went fishing too. It was fun.  Kendra

I went to the wharf. We caught fish.  Nawella

I am fishing with Chelsea. It was fun and we caught lots of fish.  Mia

We went fishing in the water and Chelsea got a fish on her fishing rod. It was fun.  Tangikina

I caught one fish. I felt happy. I caught the littlest fish.  Kaylee

There was a big stingray. It was scary. Laiken

I caught a baby fish in the water.  Ava

We went fishing. I caught a snapper.  Ace

Me and the other kids caught some big fish and some little fish and it was fun.  Milan

I went fishing.  Jasper

I caught loads of fish.  Marley

I went fishing with my Dad.  Rhiannon

I went fishing off the wharf with my mum.  Chelsea





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.