Pages

Monday, 9 March 2015

Celebration Assembly - 6th March 2015





This is the cicada artwork that we did last week.
Kendra

Celebration Assembly Recounts     
Monday 9th March

Last Friday me and the other kids were reading out of our poem folders. Milan

I am on stage with our friends. Nawella

It was fun doing a celebration assembly. We were singing our song. It was fun singing. WOW!  Ocean

I went to celebration assembly. Chelsea

I was reading my story. Marley

It was fun. Leyowna

On Friday we had a celebration. It was fun. I liked the singing. Kaylee

Last Friday we shared our photos with the people and it was fun.  Tangikina

I read out my cicada story. I read out my sea week story. Tai

Last Friday we had a celebration assembly. Rhiannon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.