Pages

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

The Glow in the Dark Puppet Show and Gymnastics


The Glow in the Dark Puppet Show


The taniwha picked the star up from the grass in the ocean. The shining stars were looking for the little star and it was funny. Some people were hitting the ground with their feet. Estella

When we went to the glow in the dark puppet show it was fun and it was cool and I really liked it. It was kind of boring too. Gracie

We went to the glow in the dark puppet show and it was fun. One of the stars fell out of the sky and fell into the ocean. The taniwha picked her up from the grass and there was a big turtle. Brody

I went to the puppet show and the stingray came along and he he said hello to the star and then he stung her with his barb. The star got back alive when the stingray was gone. Tyler

I can remember when the shark ate the star. Ashton

I liked the puppet show because I liked all of the puppets. Liam

We went to the puppet show and we had really good fun. Breeze

Gymnastics


I liked playing on the bars. Tetahi

I liked swinging on the swing. Cordez

I liked gymnastics and I liked swinging into the pit on the rope. Cole

I liked playing on the bars. Soul-Jah

I liked swinging on that bar thing. That was really fun. Liam

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day you had. I love reading about what you have been doing and enjoying at school.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.