Pages

Monday, 26 March 2018

CAMP - Day 1: Fishing

We went to Mangonui boardwalk to go fishing for our camp. By Brody

This is me and my dad. I loved going to camp and going fishing. By Breeze


I went fishing with my mum and I caught heaps of fish. By Cole



I went fishing with my mum. I caught a parore at the boardwalk. By Estella



A quarter of one whole bucket was filled with my fish. By Brody

I went fishing with my mum and at the end I caught a baby snapper. By Tyler

I caught two fish on my rod at the same time. By Brody

My fish was a little bit big. I liked fishing with my dad. By Gracie

Me and my dad went to the boardwalk to fish. By Tiare

I caught a baby snapper. By Tetahi


It felt like I caught a boat when I was fishing at the boardwalk. By Ashton





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.