Pages

Monday, 10 August 2015

Making Bread


Our Thoughts About Making Bread

That tastes good. The bread was amazing and it tasted really yum. The smell of the bread went outside of the classroom so everyone could smell it. When I looked at the bread it ticked my tongue and it was very fresh and very, very tasty. - Kendra

We tasted bread. It was yum. The bread was very, very, very warm. The bread smells so nice. - Chelsea

It was very, very yum. - Tangikina


It was super, duper yummy. - Alyssa

The bread was amazing. The bread was warm and yummy.The knife went down on the paper. When I looked at the bread I was waiting to taste it. The inside of the bread was very soft. We had butter on our bread and it tasted very super yummy. - Mia

The bread was delicious. - Ava

The bread was super, duper delicious and it was big. The bread was smelling good in the breadmaker. - Jasper

The bread was big. The bread was super, duper big. The bread was tasty. Some bread had no butter on it. - Marlon

The bread was so, so, so yummy that I loved it. Some bread had some butter on it and some had no butter. It was very exciting when it came out of the breadmaker. - Summer

I loved it. It was the best! When you baked it, it looked really yum. - Nawella

The bread was super, duper yum. The bread was super, duper warm and it tasted yummy. When the bread came out it looked so yum. - Rhiannon

The bread was super, duper, duper yummy. - Tyrell

The bread was yum as. It was tasty. It was delicious as. - Ocean

The bread was extremely delicious. The bread was really thick. - Tai

The bread was so yummy. - Te Ohu







No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.