Pages

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

New Classroom Furniture




Thank you for bringing us some new furniture. I like the new bouncy chairs and the new tables. The new splats are nice and comfy.  Kendra

Thank you for the new furniture. I like the furniture because it is amazing and it is colourful.  Kaylee


I like everything because they are cool.  Ace

Thank you for the new furniture.  Ava

I love all of the new furniture. I like the cookies because they are soft. Leyowna

I like the splats because they are really soft.  Laiken

I like the chairs. I like the cookies. I like the tables.  Milan

Thank you for the new furniture. I really like the couch and I like the splats. I like the comfy chairs and the tables.  Alyssa

I like the chairs.  I like Miss Clarke’s drawers. It is black.  Tai

Thank you for the new furniture. I really love the splats and the new laptops and the cookies. I like the couch because it is comfortable. Mia

Thank you for the couch because it is blue and so are the shelves.  Summer

I like the new furniture.  Tyrell

Thank you for the new furniture. I like the new tables. 
Te Ohu

Thank you for the furniture.  Rhiannon


Thank you for the new furniture. I really like the new cookies because they are so soft and colourful. Tangikina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.